Friday, February 11, 2011

COLLEGE GIRLS

The more I write (scripts), the less I read... I read still but not like before... The peak of my reading books, mostly fiction: Steinbeck, Hemingway, Kerouac, Kesey, Hesse, Hemingway (I like Hemingway), and others... Was when I went to junior college (13th grade) in 1994... I was 25... That's old for college, and I felt old then...

Although now I laugh at how I felt: thinking I was too old for college at such a young age...

But being that I'm 41 now, 25 seems young...

And other than being sore and having no urge to party, I feel better now than I did then... Probably because I have more... And I had very little then...

And I loved college but hardly studied and the girls frustrated me...

I think those years were the last of my true fantasies about women (now it only takes YouTube clips)... And Instead of doing homework in my dusty bedroom (I still lived with my parents) I'd have these "scenarios" about a girl I'd seen in class...

Or in the library, when I tried to study there, and the girls were like beautiful breezy leaves in Autumn... The distraction was unbearable...

And (off the subject of sexual frustration) those contented Asians in the back of the library... Sure, it's true, they study all day and all night, but they have each other and most of the time they're laughing (always very quietly) and smiling at each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment