Monday, March 14, 2011

GIRL FROM DREAM, MONDAY

It's one of those days where I'm falling through cracks in the sidewalk, not concentrating on anything, seeing double, can't get into an or any groove, am not inspired, can't spell worth shit, and losing my mind and soul and just feel shitty.

Last night, again, I couldn't sleep. It's fucked when you can't sleep. I wrote a post about this in April so I won't repeat how bad it is, but it's a terrible situation.

I had a dream last night and it's far back in my brain now. Too bad we can't remember our dreams, which are subconscious thoughts acting out on stage, but after hours of being awake that subconscious becomes its own subconscious. Somewhere there's a "file" in our brain where all our dreams are stored. I wish I could retrieve them.

But last night I dreamt of a girl, yeah, you can say she was a "dream girl" because she sure was cute. Little, and young, a teenager (17, 18) although I think I too was younger.

She was into hippie music but also pop music (that is, modern shit, ghetto stuff) and... God I can't remember but I kept going back and forth hanging out with her at some carnival that had two locations and I never had enough time to be with her without being somehow thrust to the other carnival. I'd be thinking of her whenever I wasn't with her; and when I was with her, I'd fear losing her again.

And again and again.

At the same time my friend Gale Trask and I (Gale is a male) were started up a band. I was going to play guitar and so was he (who would play bass?), and he would sing.

Gale was a ladykiller in his day, and I felt nervous as I was hooking up with this cute little girl that Gale was around; although he was older and overweight in this dream, so I didn't fear him swiping her away.

Not only that, but, she was built just for me.

I wish I could remember more, but she was sure pretty and yet, I only know that but cannot remember her face, or most of the dream which was built around her beauty, now faded and hidden from my weary brain on this horribly lackluster Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment